26 Mart 2013 Salı

Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston Award-winning singer Whitney Houston (born 1963) made her name with her powerful voice and emotional renditions of love songs, becoming.
Whitney Houston hayatini kaybetti - Müzik- ntvmsnbc.com 12 Subat 2012LOS ANGELES - Müzik dünyasi ünlü bir ismi daha kaybetti. Sarkici Whitney Houston, Los Angeles kentindeki Beverly Hilton Otelinde ölü bulundu.
Whitney Houston was born August 9, 1963 in Newark, New Jersey. Her mother is gospel and R&B singer Cissy Houston and Dionne Warwick is a cousin.
WHITNEY-HOUSTON.COM will remain run by WHOL web team, the web site will continue to grow and operate in celebration the life of legendary Whitney Houston.
Background: "I almost wish I could be more exciting, that I could match what is happening out there to me." Whitney Houston.
Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing - YouTube 7 Nisan 2012Music video by Whitney Houston performing I Have Nothing. (C) 1992 Arista Records, Inc.
Whitney Elizabeth Houston (born August 9, 1963) is a Grammy award-winning American R&B singer, actress, film producer, and former model.
Whitney Houston

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder